Thursday, November 17, 2011

Boring*yawn*

I can't believe i let my mom drag me all the way to Clementi just for an afternoon course from 3-8pm. No breaks,just dinner of yellow sticky rice and chocolate chip cookies for tea and snacks.I brought along my own no matter how hard i tried,it won't open maybe because of my nails which i kept on biting.All i do there is listen, play both of my ds(lite and 3D),eat rest,play sudoku,read Archie and that's all i do. I also had to give up my seat to a cat!Weired,right?It freaked me out so much that i got up and gave my place to the cat and once the monk started talking, it scampered all the way to the dark at lightning speed.When i came back,it was quite late so iwas afraid then i started writing this now.I'm going there tomorrow there again so this would be complete repeat but worst!I will write this again after coming back from there again.Today is also the last day of school but i'm going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment