Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Back!

Finally after a long trip back home,i just can't wait to come back.The problem was that my uncle is an optician so i was prescribed a pair of glasses.At least on the bright side everyone thought i was pretty cute.:)We went all the way to Maymyo first then we headed off to Mandalay.Shopping was fabulous.I even manged to buy some albums like Shake it up and Victorious.Back home is so relaxing but i will miss the life i enjoyed.At the airport(Terminal 2),i noticed something you don't see everyday,a rubbing picture.The double A paper sponsored the paper for the rubbing of crayons.We put a piece of paper on the block of wood with Singapore icons and use the crayons to rub on the paper so the icons can be printed and coloured on the paper in the colour crayon of your choice. My dad did one with me in blue and i did 3 in the colours of pink and purple but of course i did 2 pink coloured prints.Next month when i go to Kota Kinabalu,I'm going to ask my mom to check in early so that i can do more of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment